- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden and cooked through, 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add balsamic vinegar to skillet to deglaze, then add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 minute. Add tomatoes and season with salt. Let simmer until soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in basil.
- Return chicken to skillet and nestle in tomatoes. Top with a slice of mozzarella and cover with lid to melt cheese.
- Spoon tomatoes over chicken and serve.
- * * * * *
- I served this with brown rice-Quinoa mixture drizzled with Balsamic Vinegar!