Monday, December 5, 2016

Dr. Michael DeLitta - Before-After

I met Dr. Michael DeLitta as he was my scuba diving instructor and he expressed his desire to lose more weight. I shared Nutritional Cleansing with him and he was very impressed with not only the high nutrition of the products - but the way the program works. Now that he has reached his goal.... well why don't you just read what he had to say:
"Like Many others, I was embarrassed to show my "before" photo because I have kept myself covered up as much as possible over the past several years. I weighed 235 in that photo and I am only 5' 7". It was taken four years ago.
I moved to Texas 17 years ago as the Medical Director for a large oil and gas company. I weighed 165 and in the best shape of my life.
I left that company and started my own medical company. My exercise regimen went to zero and my appetite went through the roof - hence my weight gain of 70 pounds!!
I finally decided to take control last year. Unfortunately, I was only able to lose 15 pounds and that was after trying for almost one year. Then, I meet Julie Size. She coached me through the program - even through some difficult patches. She stayed on me and got me through it.
I started August 1st and have reached my target weight of 175. That is a weight loss of 45 pounds since I started the program and 60 pounds overall.
Not only is Julie quite knowledgeable about this program, she really understands nutrition. I wish she was my nutritional professor in medical school at UCLA!!
Thank you Julie Size for your commitment to me and your clients. I recommend this program to anyone who is truly committed to losing weight and wanting to get back in control of their health."
Mike - It was such a pleasure coaching you - and WOW, you look so great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment