Thursday, December 29, 2016

My Before and After and My Testimony



Hi - My name is Julie and I am 54 years old.  I have never really had a weight problem until I was in my late 40's.  It was then that I had abdominal surgery and had to have a total hysterectomy.
This put me into what is called surgical menopause and my body started to fall apart!  I was not only gaining weight - but losing muscle.  Over the next few years I gained 20+ pounds and felt awful without changing my eating habits at all!

I tried Nutri System, The Atkins Diet, The Suzanne Summers Diet, Plexis, and Weight Watchers.  I did lose some weight on some of these programs but NEVER got down to my goal weight and was NEVER able to keep it off.  I expressed my frustration to my Physicians Assistant and she just told me to give up because I was now over 50.

A year later a friend tried Nutritional Cleansing and after 2 weeks I could see the weight she had lost and after 3 weeks I could see a remarkable difference in her skin!  "Sign me up", I thought - "I don't care if I have to drink dirty fish water, I am doing this!"

I lost 15 pounds my first month and continued to lose - even getting below my target goal weight the next month!!  I weighed less than I did in high school!!  I felt so much better.  I had a whole new wardrobe in my own closet.

That was 2 years ago and I am thrilled to say that I have kept the weight off.  I love the life God has given me and I want to honor Him by taking care of my body and getting as much out of this life as I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment